Update from the MUHC Libraries
Our doors might be closed, but the MUHC Libraries are still here to support you!
Due to health and safety regulations as well as the use of the Glen Site library to support simulation training priorities for MUHC staff and learners, the physical spaces of the MUHC libraries are not currently accessible. We are working hard at reopening our spaces and will provide updates as on-site services become available!
Keep your eyes peeled for news about our upcoming on-site services, including a non-contact loan service and an individual study space booking system.
We also offer a wide range of virtual services to support MUHC staff and learners:
- Literature search and knowledge synthesis search support > Request a search
- Group or one-on-one trainings on medical databases and Endnote > Register for a workshop or an <individual session
- Interlibrary loans for electronic articles and book chapters > Request a document
- Patient education materials needs and health literacy support > Email email@example.com
- Remote access to all of our resources via the library proxy > Guide to remote resource access
Do not hesitate to contact the MUHC libraries at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions or suggestions.
Updated November 1st, 2021.