McGill University Health Centre, Cardiac Surgery Department
MUHC Patient Education Office
American Heart Association
- Cardiac Procedures and Surgeries
- How Can I Prepare for Heart Surgery?
- What Happens After Heart Surgery?
- How Will I Be Monitored After Heart Surgery?
- How Can I Recover From Heart Surgery?
- Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery
- Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery: Minimally Invasive Methods
- Coronary Artery Disease: Should I Have Bypass Surgery?
Heart and Stroke Foundation of Canada
Institut universitaire de cardiologie et de pneumologie de Québec
Mayo Clinic (United States)
Medline Plus (United States)
Montreal Heart Institute
National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute (United States)
Society of Thoracic Surgeons (United States)
University of Ottawa Heart Institute
UpToDate for Patients
- Coronary Artery Bypass Graft Surgery (The Basics) (Available upon request)
- Coronary Artery Bypass Graft Surgery (Beyond the Basics)
- Recovery after Coronary Artery Bypass Graft Surgery (CABG) (The Basics) (Available upon request)
- Recovery after Coronary Artery Bypass Graft Surgery (CABG) (Beyond the Basics)
- Adult Congenital Heart Disease
- Heart (General Information)
- Heart Attack
- Heart Disease
- Heart Failure
- Heart Transplant
- Heart Valve Disease
- High Blood Pressure
- Smoking Cessation
You may also consult our resources in French or our list of general health sites.
Page Last Updated: January 30, 2019
Report a broken link