At the MUHC
Centre for Applied Ethics
- What is a Clinical Trial?
- How Is a Clinical Trial Planned and Carried Out?
- Should I Take Part in a Clinical Trial?
- How Do I Take Part in a Clinical Trial?
- Can I Join an Ongoing Clinical Trial?
- List of Adult Clinical Trials at the MUHC
- List of Pediatric [Children Under 18] Clinical Trials at the MUHC
Montreal Neurological Institute Clinical Research Unit
Clinical Trials.gov (United States)
Government of Canada
Merck Manual — Consumer Version (United States)
National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute (United States)
National Human Genome Research Institute (United States)
National Institutes of Health (United States)
NIH Clinical Center (United States)
Registries & Databases
Clinical Trials Database | Health Canada
Clinical Trials.gov | National Institutes of Health
EU Clinical Trials Register | European Medicines Agency
International Clinical Trials Registry Platform | World Health Organization
ISRCTN Registry | BioMed Central
Page Last Updated: August 10, 2018
Report a broken link