MUHC employees can now access the Medical Libraries’ electronic resources on their personal computer, tablet or phone from home or anywhere else!
What you need
- A MUHC network username or an IUN (ex.: Nbeaur, MALA6000).
- A cell phone number that is registered in the Logibec HR/Pay system (find out how to register your cell phone by visiting https://muhc.ca/homepage/eespresso).
1. Go to https://biblioproxy.muhc.mcgill.ca/.*
2. Enter your MUHC network username (or IUN) (ex.: Nbeaur, MALA6000) and password (the same password you use to sign in to your computer or to access your pay slips on eEspresso).
3. Accept the terms and conditions.
4. Click Log On.
5. A 4 digit access code will be sent to you by text message (your mobile phone number must be registered in the Logibec HR/Pay system.
6. Enter this code in One-Time Password box and then click Send.
- You must follow all these steps each time you log on.
- Your session will terminate after 60 minutes of inactivity.
A step-by-step video demonstration is presented here.
For problems with your username or password
Contact the MUHC Information Services (IS) Department at 514-934-1934, extension 48484.
For problems viewing specific resources once you are connected remotely (ex.: poor web display)
Contact email@example.com and provide:
• the name of the resource you are having difficulty viewing
• the URL where you encountered this issue
• a brief description of the issue
• a screenshot of the problem
For help logging on for the first time, or for other questions related to remote access
Visit or call one of the Medical Libraries’ locations. See the “Libraries” tab at the top left for locations and opening hours.
* Tested in Google Chrome and Internet Explorer.