MUHC Resources on Nutrition
March is Nutrition Month. Led by the Dietitians of Canada, Nutrition Month 2018 is dedicated to Unlocking the Potential of Food and provides information and guidance on how food can improve the health and wellbeing of all Canadians.
Several resources on nutrition are available via the MUHC Libraries:
For healthcare professionals
- eBooks :
• Nutrition Guide for Physicians and Related Healthcare Professionals (2017)
• Nutrition Support for the Critically Ill (2016)
- Books :
• Molecular nutrition : the practical guide (2015)
• ASPEN Adult Nutrition Support Core Curriculum (2018)
- Recently published articles :
• Systematic Reviews & Meta-Analyses
• Evidence Analysis Library (via the MUHC Intranet)
• Practice-Based Evidence in Nutrition
Browse the full list of nutrition books for patients and reliable online resources here.
To borrow books, visit us at the McConnell Resource Centre, Glen Site, Room B RC.0078.
For more information on nutrition resources or any other topic, contact your hospital librarian.
Published March 12, 2018.
1 – Visit the Accessing MUHC eBooks page for more information about eBooks.
2 – Visit the Borrowing Library Materials page to find out more about our lending policy.
3 – PubMed searches designed by MUHC Librarians. Click the McGill Find Full Text button to find out whether the article is available via McGill (authentication with a McGill email and password is required to access McGill University’s electronic resources). Hospital staff without McGill ID may request articles from the MUHC Library. Visit the Document Delivery page to find out more.