To gain access to the:
- Contact the Security Department, ext. 34541, the security officer will meet you at the library door as soon as possible.
- Library clients who do not possess an MUHC or McGill resident’s card need a special entry card that is available from the librarian.
Glen Site Medical Library – McConnell Resource Centre
- Use your MUHC employee card to unlock the door.
MGH Medical Library
Authorized users may use the following programmed cards to access the library after hours:
- Personal access card (Proxy): issued by the Department of Security*.
- Glen Card (iClass): must have been activated by the Department of Security*.
Authorized users who do not have a programmed card must present themselves to Security* with a McGill or MUHC ID, after which a security agent will unlock the library doors.
*located in the 6th floor foyer
- Authorized users must sign in at the Security Department located in the main lobby.