MUHC employees can now access the Medical Libraries’ electronic resources on their personal computer, tablet or phone from home or anywhere else!
What you need
- A MUHC network username or an IUN.
- A cell phone number that is registered in the Logibec HR/Pay system (find out how to register your cell phone by visiting https://muhc.ca/homepage/eespresso).
1. Go to https://biblioproxy.muhc.mcgill.ca/.*
2. Enter your MUHC network username (or IUN) and password.
3. Accept the terms and conditions.
4. Click Log On.
5. A 4 digit access code will be sent to you by text message (your mobile phone number must be registered in the Logibec HR/Pay system.
6. Enter this code in One-Time Password box and then click Send.
- You must follow all these steps each time you log on.
- Your session will terminate after 60 minutes of inactivity.
A step-by-step video demonstration is presented here.
For problems with your username or password
Contact the MUHC Information Services (IS) Department at 514-934-1934, extension 48484.
For problems viewing specific resources once you are connected off-site (ex.: poor web display)
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org and provide:
• the name of the resource you are having difficulty viewing
• the URL where you encountered this issue
• a brief description of the issue
• a screenshot of the problem
For help logging on for the first time, or for other questions related to off-site access
Visit or call one of the Medical Libraries’ locations. See the “Libraries” tab at the top left for locations and opening hours.
* Tested in Google Chrome and Internet Explorer.