Who May Borrow?
- MUHC staff
- McGill residents and researchers at the MUHC
- McGill medical students on rotation at the MUHC
- McGill nursing and dental students at the MUHC
- CEGEP nursing students at the MUHC
- Non-medical stagiaires based in the MUHC
Books: Three weeks
Reserve books: Overnight loan
Reference material: May not be borrowed
Journals: One week
Renewals: Renewals of books and journals are possible one time if no one has reserved them. Renew books online.
For after hours returns, use the book drop located outside your library. The book drop at the Glen is located to the left of the library’s main entrance (close to the security desk). The book drop at the MGH is located to the left of the library’s door.
Losses: Borrowers are responsible for replacement costs of lost material.
Note: Library materials may not be borrowed after hours.
Please see our Interlibrary Loan Policy.